Saturday, September 13, 2008

Friday Friends

Well Friday was not exactly as eventful as I thought it was going to be. I was suppose to have a shoot during the day with a friend of mine but there was a little confusion and it was moved for a later day. So I ended up just working on some old files that I needed to work on and cleaned up around the house.

I was going to stay in for the night and just relax since I have a busy weekend coming, but my friend Cynthia sent me a text a little after midnight and told me to go to Shine. I figured it was better than sitting around my house watching TV.

I ran into my buddy Travis, he promotes Friday nights at Shine


My buddy Cynthina (on right) and her friend (who's name I can't remember)


Its funny how even though I don't ask, drinks get poured for me.


On my way home I decided that I would stop by Kave (my neighborhood bar, seriously its less than a mile from my house) and visit the bartenders I know. I thought it would be fun to snap a few shots, but it was already around 2am when I got there...

my drink, minus the shot of Corralejo Anejo I had.


and of course Nidia...

No comments: