Friday, September 19, 2008

Dragging The Shutter....

I named this blog "Dragging The Shutter" because well that's exactly what I was doing. I had a slow few days and started to look at my favorite photographers work. This photographer has taught me so much, but I think that its been so long since I have talked to him and looked at his work that I had lost that style. Well after looking at all his work, I decided that the next time I went out I would try to make the pictures a little more "fun".

So last night, my friend Elaine had her birthday party at Kaf's. Well of course it would be at Kaf's, she's only the manager there haha. My buds Mark and Alex met up with me and we started to party the night away.

Elaine's Birthday at Kaf's












THEN Mark and Alex had this great idea to go hopping around but as strange as it is. All the clubs were completely dead, so we ended up at our friends Salsa bar. I had never been there, but it was pretty cool.

This is the where party photography began...







After a drink or two we decided to go back to Kaf's...