Friday, September 26, 2008

What just happened...

The title of this blog is how I felt this morning when I woke up. I do not even remember going to sleep. I went a whole day and night of not sleeping into my day full of Shwayze, it was intense. I can't say the day started because in reality I never woke up. It started with the VIP passes and then going to Nowhere to get ready for their in store signing...

The power went out and so it started outside...






FOR FULL GALLERY CHECK BACK, I just woke up...

Chilling on the bus with Shwayze, Cisco and Skeet.




Then there was the show....








THEN of course the after party at Shine....













there will be a FULL gallery set up tomorrow, right now I am just extremely busy with editing all the Shwayze pictures and of course getting ready for TONIGHT's concert, FLYLEAF at Cine El Rey.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

lmao that girl getting her boobies signed is like 15 years old

Anonymous said...

where's the full gallery?...

Anonymous said...

do you have any more of the after party at shine? thank you soooo much for taking these and putting them up haha i already found myself in 3

Anonymous said...

wow, you take amazing photos. was wondering what kind of camera you have and if you could show me a tutorial on how you edit your photos to make them look like that.

keep up the great work! ;)

Aberazzi said...

Anonymous #1: haha

Anonymous #2: yes the full gallery is coming, its just taking forever to go through all the pictures from last week. Sorry.

Natasha, yes there are tons of pictures from Shine, but some are a bit embarrassing for people. So I am having to sort through them. There will be a larger gallery later.

Anonymous #3: I use a Nikon D200, and as far as my editing goes. I really don't do anything to them. Just adjust the levels if they're too dark. To me its all really on the actual photo taking and not the photoshopping, when it comes to nightlife photography..

Anonymous said...

ok thank you! and i think you added me on myspace so you could send me the pics im in if you can tell the difference haha