Monday, September 8, 2008

A Day To Remember

Sunday.
Well what can I say, other than a much needed day of sleep after such an intense night from before. I had a great time with my friends going to all those places on Saturday but I had lots of things to take care of yesterday. I had a very important meeting with two extremely beautiful and educated women about a new project that they are wanting to work on. Then came the DGE show for A Day To Remember, with The Requested and Lay in Ruins opening for them. As always I snapped a few shots from the night...

Lay In Ruins




The Requested






And of course YOU....










FOR MORE PHOTOS BE SURE TO CHECK THE ABERAZZI MYSPACE FOR UPDATES OR CONTACT ABERAZZI FOR A SPECIFIC PHOTO YOU MIGHT WANT.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Abers!!! Another round of incredible shots!!!! Glad you have this blog....lets us fan of yours in Dallas keep track of you!!!!

oxoxox MoM

Anonymous said...

weres my pic bud

scarryjerry

Monikapolitan said...

aww is that REALLY YOUR MOM?! how cute. Your front page looks so sweet I like the splats but take off the purple tiny border so it looks cleaner. just put border=0 at the end of the image code like blah blah ... img src= "url" border=0>

Long live Aberazziiiiii!

Aberazzi said...

haha no its not MY mom its Band Momma, she's like the mom of all bands. One of the coolest moms I have ever met. One day when we all take a trip to Dallas, I'll have you and Zar meet her.