Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A Roper Birthday

Tuesday went like any other day...
I woke up.
I ran errands.
Worked on some pictures.
Found out we might get a hurricane.

AND went to a good friend of mine's birthday party.

The really cool thing about the Roper's is that they're "straight edge". For those of you that don't know what that means, it basically means that they do not believe in drinking, smoking, or doing drugs. Which for me is always a nice change, since I am surrounded by all of that in the clubs on the weekends. The night started pretty early and everyone was there having a great time drinking root beer and just being our usual crazy selves. I took a few shots during the party walking around, but later in the night I took out my lights and used the infamous couch from The Requested promo shoot.

AND I PROMISE THEY'RE NOT DRUNK OR GAY....just CRAZY!






























1 comment:

Monikapolitan said...

aww the dog one is my favorite one! Me and zar were suppose to go but I was studying for a Calculus test then fell asleep from 7:30 until I woke up for school today! heehee. Ooops. I hardly ever do that so IT WAS A BIG DEAL!